Faith Based Voters
- 2016 Candidate Checklist A checklist for voters to assess whether a candidate's positions reflect your values. Published by the United Methodist Women Action Network.
- Faith, Values and the 2016 Election A reflection guide for voters that provides a framework to think about key moral issues heading into the election. Endorsed by diverse religious organizations and faith leaders and published by Faith in Public Life.
VOTER ENGAGEMENT ORGANIZATIONS
- Faith in Texas is a multi-racial faith movement for social justice. We are part of the PICO National Network. PICO stands for People Improving Communities through Organizing. PICO is the nation's largest network that develops civic leadership in low and moderate-income faith communities for economic and racial justice.
LWV-TX note: Volunteer or sign your congregation up today to help Faith in Texas.
- Texas Impact To help people of faith participate faithfully and effectively in public policy discussions concerning issues of broad religious social concern, through non-partisan education on policy issues and training in civic participation.
LWV-TX note: provides pledge to vote and volunteer opportunities
- Faith in Public Life Mission of the organization: Empowering new religious leaders to fight for social justice and the common good.
- PICO National Network (PICO = People Improving Communities Through Organizing) A nonpartisan network of organizations that develops civic leadership in low and moderate-income faith communities for economic and racial justice.