Home :: Voters
November 3, 2015 Texas Constitutional Amendment Election Voters Guides
There are seven (7) amendments being proposed to change the Constitution of the State of Texas on the November 3rd ballot. Click on the links below for unbiased Pro's and Con's for all seven Texas Constitutional Amendments that you will be voting on Nov. 3, 2015.
- 2015 LWV-TX Constitutional Amendment Voters Guide in English
- 2015 LWV-TX Constitutional Amendment Voters Guide in Spanish
League of Women Voters never supports or opposes candidates for office, or political parties, and any use of the League of Women Voters name in campaign advertising or literature has not been authorized by the League.
Order Forms are now available for the November 3, 2015 Constitutional Amendment Election Voters Guide, print and electronic versions. Order deadline is Sept. 18.
A Quick History of Voting Rights
A review of the evolution of voting rights in the United States
- Texas Secretary of State - This website has very useful information on elections as well as voter registration and other topics.
- County websites - This page contains links to all the county websites throughout Texas.
- Bill Search - This page on the Texas Legislature's site contains a comprehensive resource for information about bills at the state legislature.
Texas political parties (alphabetically):
PAVP Survey of Election Officials:
Local Leagues surveyed election officials in nine Texas counties about voter registration and election administration issues.
- Click here for the report
New publications are now available for local Leagues:
- Guide to Candidates Forums for Local Leagues
- Guide to Voters Guides for Local Leagues
- Policy on Candidates Forums
- Policy on Voters Guides
For a complete list of LWV-TX publications, visit our Publications page here.
Supporters of Nonpartisan Voter Education for Texans:
- Texas AFT
Additional supporters are recognized on our homepage.